BEAMIN AUDIO provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. BEAMIN AUDIO will offer no warranty service without this number.
BEAMIN AUDIO warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, BEAMIN AUDIO will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at BEAMIN AUDIO’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by BEAMIN AUDIO. All shipping fees both to and from BEAMIN AUDIO following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by BEAMIN AUDIO at the original system build) replaced by BEAMIN AUDIO become the property of BEAMIN AUDIO. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The product system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
BEAMIN AUDIO makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. BEAMIN AUDIO makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, BEAMIN AUDIO is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall BEAMIN AUDIO be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by BEAMIN AUDIO. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. BEAMIN AUDIO shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized BEAMIN AUDIO representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- BEAMIN AUDIO and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to BEAMIN AUDIO.
- BEAMIN AUDIO makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-BEAMIN AUDIO) software.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to BEAMIN AUDIO within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- BEAMIN AUDIO maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a product's fitness for return.
- Quantity purchases of five or more products are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from the date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain an RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by BEAMIN AUDIO only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have an RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without an RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If the product must be repaired, an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department by visiting www.beaminaudio.com. Please follow the instructions given on www.beaminaudio.com or by BEAMIN AUDIO support staff to ship your product. BEAMIN AUDIO will not accept any shipments without an RMA number.
- Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. BEAMIN AUDIO will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day BEAMIN AUDIO-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
BEAMIN AUDIO Product Service Center
20371 E Camacho Rd
Queen Creek AZ 85142
- Upon receiving the product, BEAMIN AUDIO will repair or replace your product (at BEAMIN AUDIO’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS.
- BEAMIN AUDIO will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period, all shipping fees both for under warranty and post-warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post-warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways and the current price of part(s) used in the repair.
BEAMIN AUDIO does not offer technical support for any software including installed OS or other programs. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the software’s individual tech support. BEAMIN AUDIO accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. BEAMIN AUDIO is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any component. BEAMIN AUDIO is not responsible for the loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Customers are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. BEAMIN AUDIO is not responsible for any loss of work (“downtime”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. BEAMIN AUDIO has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a BEAMIN AUDIO technician attempts to service the product. BEAMIN AUDIO will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at BEAMIN AUDIO. Under no circumstances will BEAMIN AUDIO be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. BEAMIN AUDIO will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. BEAMIN AUDIO makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.